Hi everyone!
I am new at blogging, so you will have to bear with me. I thought it would be an easier way to keep in touch and let everyone know what our little
year old in less than 2 months, can you believe it!? Time sure goes by fast. He is crawling all over and getting into everything. He knows how to climb the steps and likes cruising his way around the furniture. He'll be walking soon, I'm sure of it. Baby girl Kohlman is doing good, as well. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and her heart rate was strong and steady. She should be joining sometime between Christmas and New Year's (unless she decides to come early). I am borderline diabetic with this pregnancy...boo! So I will have to limit the Halloween candy I steal from Sean.Speaking of Halloween, Sean is going to be a monkey this year. His costume is coming in the mail as we speak (write, read) thanks to Mima Rice. Of course I will have tons of pictures to post on here when we get it and dress him up. To the left are some pictures of Sean at Weber's Farm and his first trip to the playground. He didn't know what to make of the swing at first...but then decided he liked it. I will also attach a picture of his little sister at the bottom of the page.
That's it for the first blog...we'll see how this goes. Hope all of you are doing well!
1 comment:
I love it! I'll continue to check this sight frequently. One is a very big accomplishment!
Post a Comment