Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So tired...

I have been back to work for 1 1/2 weeks now and I am tired! I have been in bed by 9:30 (at the absolute latest) every night. Who thought going to work would be relaxing??? Sean has been getting up at 5AM lately (including weekends), not very much fun for mom and dad. :( Lili survived the first week of daycare like a champ. They are getting her on a sleeping and feeding schedule. I know that I probably should have worked harder to develop a schedule, but I figure I am paying them enough...THEY can do it. ;-)

Our other exciting news is that we have decided on a wedding date and place. October 10th in Vegas! After much deliberation, we thought that it would be the easier and cheaper thing to do. Trying to wrangle two kids under two, while working full time and trying to plan a wedding? I don't think so! We actually found a non-tacky, non-neon filled chapel that is just perfect. Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.littlechurchlv.com/

Almost forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!


A little blurry (camera phone), but Sean was
reading to Lili


Sean noticed that Lili didn't have shoes
on, so he helped her out by giving her his


Granny and Lili with a 1/2 naked baby in the
background...


Happy Lili!


This outfit was so cute


Rainbow cookies from Auntie Gail


Gassy Lili didn't want her picture taken :(


She always looks concerned...


Me and my little Spidey...


...Spidey hiding behind his web...


...his spidey sense still couldn't keep him
from getting stuck under a chair


Playing in the sandbox at the park


Sean was rocking Lili to sleep


Sean using his new Nemo plate and fork...thanks
cousin Logan!! :)


Pointing to monkey!

No comments: