Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This past weekend was a busy one. We had a 5 kid baptism on Saturday and I went out with the girls for our Annual Mother's Day Eve dinner. On Sunday was Mother's Day and the kids were wonderful to me this year. They got me a card and a rose to plant in our garden. Daddy let me sleep in until 7:45! We went to church and then out to lunch afterward. It was wonderful spending the morning with my little family. In the afternoon Walt and Clay came over and it was Mary's turn to be doted on. The men grilled burgers for dinner.

Sean's latest thing to do is wag his finger in your face and say, "no, no, no" I'm guessing he gets that a lot at school and has picked up on it. Lucky us! He seems to be getting a little more jealous of Lili. He won't share his toys with her and if she has something that he thinks is his, he will take it away and say, "MINE!" Although he does get upset when she cries and tries to get to her stop. If she is in her carseat, he will rock her or give her a pacifier or try to feed her. It is nice that he is trying to help...but I always end up cleaning milk from all over her face and body.

Enjoy the pics!



Sean had just given Lili a kiss...my camera is too
slow. :(



Happy Lili


Lili and Mama at the multiple baptism


5 of Ricky and Therese's kids got baptized on Saturday


Clearly Uncle Todd does not know what is going on


Daddy, Lili, Aunt Christy and some random baby


Daddy and Lili


A candid photo that cracks me up!


Mama bird


Her babies


Self portraits are hard to take of 4 people!


And they just got worse the more I tried...poor Lili


Daddy and his babies


An unintentional complete family portrait


Sean likes to "chill" on the weekends


Ha!


I made Lili into a little French baby...that is her
diaper cover on her head


What? It was mother's day and I wanted
pictures with me and my babies!

Mama!


Granddad and Lili


I'm not sure why this is crooked...
Daddy making Mother's Day burgers


My favorite little boy in the world!


Sean giving Uncle Clay a hug


Sean and his Uncle Clay


Pointing at Mama Bird

No comments: