Monday, May 4, 2009

Milestones!

Hello all!
We had a lot of "milestones" this past week. Sean got his first big goose egg. He fell and hit his head on the corner of the wall. :( Poor little guy, but it is the first of many, I am sure. Lili turned 4 months old and had her check up. She weighs in at 15 lbs and 3 oz, and is 24 1/2" long. She got two shots and didn't even cry! The doctor said he wished all his patients were as good as her. She is such a good baby, very happy and laid back.

Yesterday (May 3rd) Lili rolled over for the first time. She is growing up so fast, you can tell that she wants to keep up with Sean. She always wants to be sitting up and watching her big brother. We also got out the jumper for Lili...Sean was jealous for a little bit, but decided that he could share.

Sean is still in his "MINE!" phase, everything is his...according to him. He got very upset yesterday when he took Lili's hippo and I took it and gave it back to Lili. He just looked at me like I had gone mad. How dare his mama not give him everything he wants!?! He started crying and stomping his feet. I didn't give in though (and it was hard)...he soon grew tired of his tantrum and went to play with another toy.


Sean's giant goose egg from hitting his head on the
wall...to his credit, he only cried for about 15 seconds


Lili is such a happy baby (and good too!)


Smiles from Lili





You...talkin' to me?


Sean's balloon!


MINE!


One of the several fits that Sean throws on a
daily basis. :)


I tickled him and made him happy again


A Tigers fan in the making


A four month old, happy Lili


Right after Sean gave Lili a kiss...I was too slow

1 comment:

Robin said...

They are so cute!
I hate to scare you but Lauren is still WAY into her "mine" phase! Our poor Lilly's and their big bullies!