Lili will be 4 months old on Wednesday, I'm guess she is up around 15 lbs already. It seems like she has gotten heavier in the past few weeks. We think that she may be teething, as she is a big blob of drool and bites on almost anything she can get...fingers, blanket, dress, toys.
And we have to wish a Happy Birthday to Uncle Darren in Japan!
Running to the huge birthday cake
Too bad it wasn't real...
I'm supposed to what!?! over the hurddles?
Like this?
or this???
King Sean of the forest
He wasn't sure what to think of the
toadstools
Then he decide that he liked them...
Check out those hocks!
Mommy and her babies!
Baby #1 trying to escape
Sean shows great promise for soccer
Lili LOVES her moose!
Sean, rearranging furniture...again
Hey! You're my size
Arrr...avast me matey!
Daddy with Lili on the Pirate Ship
It was hard to tear him away from that...and
yes, I mean literally, TEAR him away
He saw that Jack fell down and actually said, "UH-OH!"
He tried to pull the bucket to set it upright...
and got upset when he couldn't do it
Creepy plate and spoon
Sitting in the whale's mouth
mmmm....pizza!
Lili's Prince Charming
Close-up Princess Lili
Sean meets the goat
More trucks
Meghan's (orange shirt) with her Ariel cake
Sean was a big fan of the cake....yummy...
It's gone??
I'm not doing anything!
A tired, messy monkey at the end of the day
No comments:
Post a Comment