Monday, April 20, 2009

Tea and phone pics

Not many pictures last week, actually I don't think I took any on the camera this weekend. I apologize for the quality of the pictures of the kids, they were all taken on my phone. Last week I went to the TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party at the Inner Harbor. It was cold, windy and raining, but still 200+ people showed up.

The weekend was gorgeous, we grilled on Saturday and got stuff for the garden. On Sunday (Garth's birthday), we planted the garden and just hung around the house, it was a nice relaxing weekend. And Sean loved being outside for most of it. His new favorite word is "mine". I guess we have reached the stage where everything is "mine!". Sigh.


Lili says, hi!


Sean on the phone


Unhappy Lili


Look out for the dinosaur!


Sean escapes!


Smiley Bean!


Super Bean


Inner Harbor Tea Party (April 15, 2009)


Sherri and me at the Tea Party


Dumping tea into the Harbor...

No comments: