Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New pics!

A brief update this week...work is really busy lately. It's like they expect me to work since they pay me. ;-) Sean was sick last week, a bad cold, fever and he wasn't eating (you KNOW he wasn't feeling well if he wasn't eating) He seems better and more like himself yesterday and today. Yesterday morning Sean fell off the bed and hit his head on the corner of the dresser. :( His first bloody head wound...I must say, I handled it pretty well. When I asked him if it hurt while I was cleaning it, he said no. It is nice that we can communicate with him more.

Lili is growing like a weed! She is already 5 months old and sitting up by herself for brief periods of time. Her new favorite thing to do is blow raspberries and laugh. Sean was making her laugh last night with his balloons. I think he liked the entertainment.

We are going to Ocean City this weekend, so hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can get some good pictures of the kids down at the ocean and on the Boardwalk.


Sean's new favorite hang out


Getting ready for the beach!


What a diva!


Lili's 5 month picture


Sean's 17 month picture


Sean loves his little sister


Lili going after Daddy's rum...


Poor Lili...


Lili's first attempt at sweet potatoes


And for old time's sake...Sean's first attempt at
sweet potatoes


Sean's treat...a chocolate donut from DD!

No comments: