Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!

Good weekend over here, hope yours was great too!

Lili had her 6 month checkup, she is 26.5" and 17 pounds 14 oz! She is a healthy little girl. She barely cried at all when she got her shots.

This weekend was Gettysburg weekend, Garth went up on Friday morning with his brother, Father and Mary. I met him up there with the kids on Saturday, it was a nice time...we met Cousin Steve up there too. :) It was a good time. Lili and I left Sean in Daddy's care and headed back home around 8pm. We got home just in time to see the fireworks by our house. I thought they might frighten her, but Lili loved them, she was kicking her feet, laughing and squealing with delight.



Sean's first TEA party - Gettysburg, PA


Lili and Mommy




Lili's first taste of an orange


Daddy and Lili


Kohlman Family Portrait!


The three people I love most in the world

Sean and Uncle Clay snuggling


"Frank the Tank"




Sean and his Aunt Mary




Sean and Grand dad


We keep each other sane! :)




Family...

No comments: