Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weddings and tantrums

Hi all!

The wedding planning is coming along, Garth and I got our rings last Saturday so everything seems to be falling into place. Only 2 1/2 more months, I am so excited! :) Vegas is going to be SOO much fun! We are going to have a blast with our friends and family. The gambling, lounging by the pool, relaxing...oh yeah, and the whole becoming husband and wife thing will be pretty neat too.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, things have been crazy lately. The kids both had a little stomach virus and missed a few days of school. They are both better now. Lili is 7 months old(tomorrow) and Sean is learning more and more words every day, he is quite the character. He had his first full-fledged tantrum yesterday...it was loud!

Take care and hope to see everyone very soon. And happy 6th birthday to Logan (yesterday)!



What happens if we squeze it?


POP!


Ohhhh...you get wet. :)


Lili and the mama!


Uncle Brian and the kids one BBQ day


One day, we will live there...one day!


Lili and the Popster!


Mmmmm....meats....


Sean's Michael Jackson impersonation


Can you hear me now?



Down the slide with Daddy...


...wheeeee!!!!


Lili's first time on the slide


What do you mean I have a bowl on my head?


Pool time is fun!


Lili's first time in the pool




She loves the pool!


Sean helping Daddy water the garden (sidewalk)






It does exist. A smiling picture of the kids!




Lili relaxing with her drink...


Happy Lili

No comments: