Lili started to crawl two weekends ago (Sept 12, 2009), and now she is getting really fast! She seems to find all of the stuff that Sean (and others) have discarded to the floor, string, old food, leaves...let me tell you, its a blast trying to keep an eye on both of them. :(
We leave for Vegas in 2 weeks and we are very much looking forward to it. Rest, relaxation, some gambling and oh yeah, getting married and stuff too. :)
It was also Granddad Walt's 70th birthday, wish him a happy birthday if you see him. It is also Aunt Mary's birthday on Sunday and was Granny's birthday on the 15th. Busy, busy, busy!
Without anymore delay, here are some pictures to see how the kids have grown:
Stacey and Grant's wedding, 9/19/09
Garth, me and the beautiful bride
Not too bad for a self portrait of four!
And she's off!
Sean was sharing his balloons with Lili
Happy, little monkey
I don't know why I am the only one smiling
in these kinds of pictures...
Chalk?
Mmmmm....
One cool momma
Awesome little dude!
3 comments:
I won't sue you but I would like to point out that I have been an overachiever on my blog! :D.
The kids are so cute! My favorite pic is the one of you, Sean and Lili. I can't get over Lili's expression! Adorable!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!
Such CUTE CUTE photos!!!!
Post a Comment