Friday, December 4, 2009

A Whole Mess of Pictures

Hi guys,
I know that I have been HORRIBLE keep up to date with this...I promise to be better in the future. We had the whole wedding thing (those pictures will be put up later), Mary moving back to Baltimore, going to Michigan for Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, Garth's sickness :(....is that enough excuses for you to forgive me??? Please?

Anyway, this posts pictures are from November and two from today because the kids were just TOO cute not to take pictures of. Sean and I went to Michigan for Thanksgiving, Garth and Lili had to stay in Baltimore because Garth got the H1N1, or the Hini, as I like to call it. Thank God Granny was there to take care of Lili. Garth is still getting over being sick, prayer for his sickness to be over, poor guy. He couldn't even touch his kids for a week, that was hard on everyone. :(

Sean will be 2 next week! EEK! Where has the time gone? He is talking up a storm and he is very polite with his, "excuse me, Lili" as he shoves her out of the way. Lili took 3 steps by herself last night!!!! YIPPEE! She'll be walking by Christmas and her birthday. She still is as toothless as the day she was born. She is very good at eating without teeth though...maybe that will give us hope when we all get old!

Without further adieu, here are some more pictures....



Here he goes....


JUMP!


I can't believe he just did that!


Mama playing in the leaves too


Get me up!


Lili looks like he's scared of Sean's driving capabilities


Sean says, "Relax" Lili says, "You are so cool!"


Tractors are cool!


This is my banana, dog!


How many males does it take to play a video game??


Awww...Sean had to be lined up right by Logan


ATTACK!!


Me and my boys


Snow angel! First snow of the year 11-27


Sean and his E.T. fingers



Awww...cousins that love each other


Let us in, Jazz!


I think Logan just wrecked


Ryan and me with our boys


I'm not sure why this is sideways...


Mima and her Grandsons


Sean driving Pipa's old truck





I'm ready to mow the lawn!


Sean and the Powells...little Joey will be here soon



Hail! Hail! The gang's all here!


Honk! Honk!


Look out!


Pipa needs help opening presents


Where did Jazz go?


Sean crawled underneath the deck...Mima went
to go get him out...he thought it was funny


Mima, Froggy, Mary and Sean coloring


CHEESE!


We changed Pipa's background to Elmo. Ha!


Where is Sean??


Jazz, Sean and Molly


Pipa puts Sean to work


Excited to be going back to Baltimore


Riding the "choo-choo" (monorail at DTW)


Waiting to board the airplane back to Baltimore


Junior Spartan says, "CHEESE!"


Faux fur for babies, you gotta love it!

No comments: