Sean is a talking machine; he likes to talk on the phone to Mima and Pipa, also Grand dad when he calls. He was upset the other day because he wanted to talk to Jazz (my parents dog), but she was sleeping, so he had to settle for Pipa. ;-) Sean can count from 1-15, which I find amazing.
We had some more snow over the weekend and we took Lili out in it; we don't think she is a snow/cold weather person. She cried the whole time.
Lili's reaction to the antibiotics
Sean's parking job...better than most Marylanders
Sean and mommy and their big sticks
Out of my way...I am a motorist! Beep! Beep!
Sean is sitting back and enjoying the ride
First time out since we got married in October!
Aunt Kathy and Aunt Deb with Lili
Aunt Kathy came to visit...Lili wasn't too sure about her ;-)
Sean and Lili's pillow/blanket pile
My two little superheroes
Jumping on the pile
WEEEE!!!
"Here we come to save the da-ay!"
Catching a snowflake
I'm ready to go in, mommy!
1 comment:
Cute pics, Andrea!
Poor little Lillers! I hope she is healthy from here on out!
P.S. Love your big stick.
Post a Comment