Friday, January 8, 2010

WELCOME 2010!!!

Happy New Year!!!

I hope that 2010 finds everyone healthy and happy. In the Kohlman household, we are hoping for a very laid back and boring year. :) The past couple of weeks have been big for our little girl. Lili got her first tooth, turned 1, had a birthday party, got an ear infection, got off the formula completely, is getting rid of the bottle and moved to a new classroom at daycare. WHEW! That's a lot for a little girl to go through in a week or two.




Lili on her 1st birthday...poor girl was so sick :(


Daddy and sick little Lili


She did not enjoy her donut cake


Sean did though!


Mama pulling Sean on his new sled


"I didn't do anything."


"I did! WHEEE!"

Sean was at the front door waiting for the
New Year to come


Happy 2010!!!


Lili with Pipa and Mima...they drove all the way from
Michigan to be at her 1st birthday party!


Sean stealing Lili's new toy already


Lili's birthday cakes


Pipa rocking Lili


Lili getting a lot of help opening presents


Peek-a-boo!


MMmmmm....


What do I do with it?


Like this???


Sean is showing her what to do


Getting into the spirit


The more destroyed part is courtesy of her big
brother


Sean stealing yet another one of Lili's toys before
she gets to play with it...do you see a pattern here?


Peek-a-boo! I see you!


He's stealing my breakfast!


Nawww...he's sharing!


Playing nicely together with Lili's toy


"Let me help you take off your socks!"


Sean lined up the chairs and told Lili "We watch
TB, Loli"


Lili enjoyed the show


She's ready for Wall Street with her tights
and sneakers

No comments: