Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So, its been a while...

Oops, somehow time has just gotten away and I just realized that I haven't updated the blog in a while. Since I am covering the front desk today and can't do my regular work, I will update the blog with some new pictures.

Since the last update, not too much has happened. We did go to Michigan for a long weekend in March, where I got to meet my beautiful new niece, Sophia. It was great to have the whole family together...that probably won't happen again for quite some time. The plane ride out there wasn't bad, but the plane ride home was HORRIBLE! The kids were horrible! You know that family on the plane with the kids that won't stop whining and crying, that you just hate? That was us. :( The kids were overtired and Lili was crying hysterically for 40 minutes of our 1 hour ride. :( I hope that it was a one time thing and we won't have experience it again at Christmas.

Garth turns the big 4-0 on Monday and we are having a small get together for him. Pictures will follow soon. :)


Bubble popping fun!


Good times!


My little Lili Bean



Space Man


Lili's first plane ride


Sean's an old pro and just fell asleep on Daddy


Daddy wears a bib too


Kid, kids, everywhere!


Muchkins!


Lili with Aunt Keiko and her new cousin, Sophia


Logan is a cousin holding pro


Whether its Maryland or Michigan, cleaning out
cupboards are fun!

Darren and Logan


Lili LOVED Jazz and followed her around the entire time


Pipa and an upset Lili


Aunt Deb and sleepy Sophia


Logan, relaxing on Keiko


Jazz's favorite place in the house...under the table
while 2 toddlers were eating

Jazz: "Feed me, I'm starving!"
Lili: "Mmmm...should I?"

"I can't believe we are wearing the same thing!"


Just the girls


Mima and her granddaughters


Princess Lili


Keri, Aaron and their latest addition, Joey came
by to visit

Me and my favorite cousin!


Rice Family (Japanese edition)


Lili giving her godmother, Christy a hug
goodbye :(

Derek and the kids


Ana and Angela came to visit too

Mima giving Sophia her first beer


Taking care of babies is hard work




Why won't Pipa leave me alone???? ;-)


Mima and Sean reading a book together


Sean says, "GET ME OUTTA HERE!"

All the Grandkids together

Not paying attention


Getting some lunch at Coney, before going to the plane

"What do you mean they need to replace the wheel!?!"

Northwest's newest pilots


FIRST AND ONLY RICE/KOHLMAN FAMILY PICTURE


What a hard life...


Sean and Lili met Luke and Meghan at the park


Dying Easter Eggs


"CHEESE!"


Daddy helping Sean and Lili dye eggs


Mommy helping Sean


Lili and Granny

Lili thinks that Daddy is hilarious

Here's my Easter egg!

The Easter Bunny came to Cottage Lane


...of course Lili got better stuff


Easter at Aunt Gail's


Lili stalking more animals...maybe she'll be a vet?


Blowing bubbles with Isabella


Sean and Isaiah sharing bubbles


Daddy and Uncle Todd helping Sean find
some Easter eggs

I just love this picture


This one too...she is growing up so fast!

No comments: