As promised, I am back at a more acceptable interval. :) Garth turned 40 and took it all in stride. We had a combination baseball theme/old fart theme. I think that he had a pretty good day. It was chilly, but we still managed to cook out (thanks B!), chow down and he got even got to play cards. A low-key, immediate family and some friends is the type of celebration that he wanted and that is what he got. :) Sean picked out the ice cream cake all by himself. :)
We also went to Meghan's 5th birthday party on Saturday at Eliot Clarks Farm, where they have refurbished some of the attractions from the Enchanted Forest. The kids got to go on a hay ride and feed and pet some animals. After we got home I asked Sean what his favorite animal was, he replied, "THE MONKEYS!" Both kids were a little wary of the animals and Sean was more interested in drinking his Capri Sun than petting the animals. I think Lili was curious, but from a distance. It was a great day. Thanks Drummond family for inviting us to celebrate with you!
Do I have enough bows in my hair?
Sean got Granny with Daddy's inflatable cane
Sean would "hook" people and pull while saying "ZOINK!"
Ummm...I'm not sure where he got that [shrugs]
G's 40th ice cream cake...it was M&M and delish!
Happy birthday, Honey! :) I hope you
had a great one.
Walking your car is much more fuel efficient
Funny hair do's!
How much fun are powdered donuts?! Thanks Granny!
Lili and Papa Bear
Sean with Humpty Dumpty
"Jill" and Jack fell down
They do not look amused
A little happier
Lili and a rather hungry goat
The stare off begins...
Notice the juice box in all the pictures
Daddy, taking Sean for a ride
Sean and a GIANT bunny
He was more interested in his juice than the pigs
behind him!
Lili and Daddy by the horses
How stinking cute is he!?!
Family photo on the hay ride
Next hurdles champion?
Meghan LOVES to "hold" Lili. Lili does
NOT love to be held.
Toadstools
Daddy, King of the fallen stump
Why do they look so unhappy when I hold them
for pictures!??!
Can you say "Crazy Eyes"?
LOVE this picture!
We'll be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment