We had a surprise (early) birthday party for Mary on Saturday. I think she was surprised and pleased. With her new presents, she is going to get ready for the next phase in her life. Gail and Todd got her cooking classes, Garth and I got her a pedicure/manicure and Clay and Mary are getting her hair done. She's a granny with style. :) Happy early birthday, Mary/Ma/Granny!
The children are doing great. Lili is really starting to talk. She has her 4 molars, her four top middle teeth and her two bottom middle teeth. She is working on the other 2 middle ones. Sean is all boy, bumps and bruises. We are currently working on potty training...sigh...boys are STUBBORN! On a good note, since Lili wants to do everything Sean does, we have started potty training her too. :)
I hope you all are well and enjoy the pictures! The kids sure are growing up fast.
The view from the front deck
My munchkins being silly
Stoic G
Bedtime snack
Granny's gourmet meal on vacation
The chef is ready to chow down!
Dinner time!
Everyone needs to know about Black Bears
Sunrise over the mountains...I think I was the
only one to see them (well, me and the kids)
Sean found a fuzzy friend
EEK!
Awwww...
Sean and Aunt Mary watching cartoons
Mommy and Lili enjoying the view
CHEESE! Look at my teeth!
(insert your own comment here)
And now for the 'who can wear the birthday hat the silliest'?
Uncle Todd?
Aunt Deb?
Walt?
Clay? Yes! Clay is the winner!!
Maybe he just doesn't like birthday parties...
Mary in her fancy dress (courtesy of Gail)
No comments:
Post a Comment