So it has been a REAAAAALLLY long time since I updated this. A lot has happened...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Sean turning 3, Christmas in Michigan and Lili turning 2. It is truly amazing to see how much the kids change month to month or even week to week...they are definitely developing their own little personalities. Normally Lili is very calm and "go with the flow", but she has a very quick temper and will clench her tiny fists, shake and tell you that she wants something "RIGHT NOWWWWWW!" Normally, I laugh or ignore her until she asks nicely. It is really funny to watch. If I could figure out how to upload a video I would try to get it on tape. Sean is so very smart...stubborn (like his daddy), but very observant and funny as can be. He has homework in his new class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Both children are excelling and very happy, bubbly, social kids. Lili is still in love with all animals (maybe she'll be a vet someday) and wasn't even afraid of cousin Stacey's Great Dane, that she had to look UP to see. :)
Ok, so for some reason I can't turn some of the pictures. Sorry people, you will just have to deal...or my lovely birthday twin Robin, can tell me how to turn them.
I will TRY to do better this year at updating the blog. I just have been incredibly busy at work and home lately.
 |
| They both wanted to be dalmations...NO, I didn't make them dress alike. |
 |
| Carving pumpkins with Daddy. |
 |
| Halloween party at school (thanks Granny & Granddad for going!) |
 |
| Daddy and his puppies |
 |
| Cousin Brandon stopped by on the way to PA |
 |
| Chef Lili at Thanksgiving dinner |
 |
| Daddy cut my hair! |
 |
| I just thought this was funny and summed up a lot of our lives right now. |
 |
| Time to play in the leaves! |
 |
| No, she didn't eat a small woodland creature...it was an oreo! |
 |
| Daddy & Sean at National Coney |
 |
| TA-DA! |
 |
| Pipa was NOT impressed |
 |
| Mmmmm...the Parlour in Jackson (that is a kid's size) |
 |
| Lili and "baby" Joey |
 |
| Pipa put him to work as soon as we got there |
 |
| Menka & Maria came out to visit. YAY! |
 |
| And Aaron, Keri and Joey too! |
 |
| Hanging stockings for Santa to fill on Christmas Eve |
 |
| Jazz needed to be in on the action |
 |
| Cookies, milk & lists left for Santa |
 |
| About 6am, opening their stockings |
 |
| What did I get??? |
 |
| Here, Pipa |
 |
| Putting her baby to bed |
 |
Lili and her (as she says) "Mah Godmommy!"
|
 |
| Peek-a-boo! |
 |
| "My brother is sleeping" |
 |
| 75% of Mima & Pipa's grandkids |
 |
| Snow time! |
 |
| WEEEE!!!! |
 |
| Jazz knows who to sit by... |
 |
| Granddad, Lili & Sean with Granddad's most prized possesions |
 |
| Happy 2nd Birthday, Lili! |
 |
| Blow out your candle and make a wish! |
 |
| What is it???? |
 |
| Merry Christmas! |
 |
| "I'll get you my pretty!" |
 |
| Snacks at their own table |
 |
| Giddyup, Granddad! |
 |
| Present time |
 |
| Now, it is time for tea |
No comments:
Post a Comment