The good news first, we have a date to meet our little girl! Monday, December 29th at 8am. That is of course, unless she decides to come early. I think we have settled on a name, but will wait until we see her to be certain. And we have to keep you all tuned in with anticipation :)
Not so good news, I am home with a sick Sean today. He had a fever of 102.5 at daycare yesterday and it spiked at 103.6 in the evening. He seems better today, not as warm and he is playing a lot more than he did yesterday, so hopefully he has it all out of his system. He's on his second nap of the day (so I have a minute to catch up), so that should do him some good too. Don't worry about him, mommy and daddy have their eye on him and he's getting all the love and attention he can handle.
I hope all of you are having a great week and look forward to seeing some (most) of you around the holidays!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah...can't wait until you POP!!
Feel better Sean!
Post a Comment