Monday, November 10, 2008

He can walk! (sort of)

Sean took his first steps at daycare on Friday afternoon!!!

He walked from the table toy to the chair...we coaxed him in to taking two steps at home that evening. I don't think he realized that he made such an accomplishment, because he looked at us funny when we started clapping wildly and praising him. Being our son though, he just basked in the attention.















Sean also got his first taste of Fall this weekend...I put him in a pile of leaves, which he promptly crawled out of.







The big vase in the living room has been catching his attention lately, so of course I had to take advantage of that curiosity.




















At first he didn't like it...but then he decided it was kind of fun!




Sean also has 6 teeth now, so if you don't want to lose a finger, beware when you feed him anything!




No comments: