Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!





We tried to stencil our pumpkins this year and they turned out pretty well. Garth IS the pumpkin master.




Here we are with our little monkey. He did amazingly well with keeping his costume on. He truly is the King of the monkeys.

I don't think the cat was too happy about getting his picture taken, but Sean is used to the camera by now. He just pretty much ignores it.

Just another picture that proves Garth can't take a "serious" picture.








We went to go visit Aunt Gail and Uncle Todd before heading back home to hand out candy. We think Auntie Gail was trying new spells out on Sean.




Sean's mood pumpkin...




As you can see from the picture above...Sean is getting more teeth. His nickname (at least until more teeth come in) is Fang!


There's mama's happy monkey!

I hope you all had a great Halloween, we certainly did.

1 comment:

Robin said...

That is the cutest little monkey I have ever seen!!!