Friday, February 6, 2009

Groundhog's Week

Happy Groundhog's Day week!

Did the Phil see his shadow? I don't know...but it is COLD here...but of course it will be 59 degrees on Sunday. The weather here is even wackier than Michigan, but I digress...here is the update for this week. Sean's new favorite toy is still the box that the toy box came in...follow that? :) It's Sean's fort, and he loves it. Everyone is doing well. Lili has had some gas problems, but other than that, she is still a great baby. We drop Sean off at daycare and then continue on for our daily walks. Sean is SUCH a good big brother, every morning he waves good morning to Lili. And the rare occasion that she is crying he will take his pacifier out of his mouth and try to put it in hers. He doesn't like it when she cries.


Does that look like a stinker, or what?!

He likes hiding under Granny's table


Sean's fort!











Here I am!


Lili's first dress


Our babies!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the picture of Sean in his box, er, fort. It is so cute. And little Miss Lili looks adorable in her pretty dress. I love her little toes!