On Wednesday, Sean fell off the bed (no new thing) but he hurt his ankle. He couldn't put any weight on it and when he did, his leg would buckle and he would fall down crying. Poor little guy. I was worried because a classmate of his fell off the bed and broke her ankle. So...off to the ER with Sean and Lili. Let me tell you, it was not fun trying to entertain 2 kids by yourself in an ER for 3 1/2 hours. Luckily the X-rays came back negative and he is fine. Walking and running on it like nothing happened. Better safe than sorry.
Poor little Lili has been having a hard time with tummy troubles. She's been having really bad gas pains, especially at night. I switched her to soy formula yesterday (I had to quit nursing for medical reasons) and we are using new bottles, she seems better already. Hopefully that will help.
It is amazing to watch kids grow, Sean has a huge capacity to learn things. Yesterday he said, "cracker". Sure, he won't say "mama", but he says, "cracker". Go figure! He is even helpful with picking up the messes he makes. After the diaper disaster, he helped me pick them up and put them back. He's mama's little helper.
All I can say, it TGIF! Tomorrow we are going to Medieval Times for my birthday with Clay and Mary, that should be a lot of fun. And I think that Sean may be getting his first haircut. My little baby is growing up.
Here are more pictures...
He climbed up there himself!
Sean and Lili going to church

Look at that smile!
This is the face I get every morning when I tell him
not to throw his food on the floor...
Bathtime
Do I need a haircut?
Naked baby escapes!
He was "helping" by getting Lili a diaper
No comments:
Post a Comment