Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My birthday weekend

This past weekend was my birthday weekend and it was the best one in Maryland so far! Garth, Mary, Clay and I went to Medieval Times for dinner and the show. Our knight died. :( We took Sean for his first hair cut, he looks like a little man now. He had his first taste of candy, a sucker that the barber (I don't know the barber's name, but he looks like a Dale, so that is what I will call him) gave him. Dale said Sean was the best kid he's ever cut hair for, he didn't move at all. And he even used the clippers. We went to church on Sunday and over to the Hampton Mansion, but it was too cold to really walk around much. All in all it was a very nice, low-key birthday.


TICK


TOCK


My ring! Isn't it pretty??


Sean and I at the Hampton Mansion




Attacking the castle!


Huzzah!


Oh no!


Hmmmm....


Clay's regal look




Birthday night at Medieval Times


Mary and Clay






Sean's first sucker


he really didn't understand what to do with it




Sean trying to feed Lili...


He's a good big brother, always trying to help


Daddy and Sean

The haircut pictures are in reverse order, but
you get the idea...

What are you doing?


Sean with Dale the barber


Happy and drooly...that's my boy!








No comments: